Sunday, December 21

Prayer of a Working Personal


My Heavenly Father, as I enter this working place, bring your presence with me. I speak Your peace, Your grace, Your mercy and Your perfect order into this office.

I acknowledge Your power over all that will be spoken, thought, decided and done within these walls.

Lord, I thank you for the gifts you have blessed me with. I commit to using them responsibly in your honour. Give me a fresh supply of strength to do my job. Anoint my projects, ideas and energy; so that even my smallest accomplishment may bring you glory. Lord, when I am confused, guide me. When I am weary, energize me. When I am burned out, infuse me with the light of the Holy Spirit. May the work that I do and the way I do it bring faith, joy and a smile to all that I come in contact with today.

And, Oh Lord, when I leave the place, give me travelling mercy. Bless my family and home to be in order as I left it. Lord, I thank you for everything you have done, everything You are doing and everything you are going to do in my life.

In the name of Jesus, I pray, with much love and thanksgiving....Amen.

No comments:

Followers